Rules of conductThese rules are mandatory to obey for all users. Any user implicitly agrees with the rules when registering on website
Rules of conductThings prohibited in videochat and general chat:
- Flooding. Flooding is the repetition of the same text over and over way too often. Large citations (longer than 500 symbols) from books and other sources, music lyrics, ASCII-art and result of meaningless bashing of buttons also considered as flooding
- Caps. Writing messages using mostly capital letters.
- Profanity. Direct or indirect usage of profanity in any form.
- Insults and threats. This also includes unfounded criticism and complaints, unsubstantiated allegations, slander.
- Advertisement. Advertising of external sources is equivalent to any reference to links that are not related to the internal pages of the site. Advertising is also considered an active discussion of extraneous projects or advertising of those even without direct reference
- Violation of law. Extremism, racism, discrimination based on race, sex or religion, sexual harassment, discussion and advertising of illegal drugs or alcohol products, discussion of the actions of moderators or the administration of the site, as well as any other actions that negatively affect the development of the project.
Videochat rulesProhibited in videochat:
- Broadcasts with participation of persons under 18 years of age
- Erotic broadcasts
- Extremism, racism, discrimination on racial, sexual or religious grounds
- Discussion or promotion of alcohol and illegal drugs
- Profanity, insults and threats in the title of the broadcast room
- Profanity or insults about the site, its administration and moderators
- Advertisement in any form (in the title of the broadcast room, oral or written discussion, video and graphic images, links to third-party projects)
The broadcasting author can remove other users from his room, in connection with which the observance of all other communication rules applicable for general chat, in the broadcast chat remains at the discretion of its author.